AvaxFury Review (MLM or Pyramid Scheme Scam?)

Cryptocurrency has been big for the past couple of years. I’ve only heard about Bitcoin during my college days but now, there are already tons of other coins in the crypto market that I don’t know about. They also have what they call shitcoins and all of the other stuff that are making my head spin just by reading it. Let’s all try to understand, even just a little on what AvaxFury is and where it is used for.

NEXT: Compare This to Investing to a ROI Program

I want to start it off by introducing what the Avalanche Token (AVAX) is. It is a cryptocurrency token, just like Bitcoin, that was introduced in the crypto world in 2020 by Ava Labs. The founder and CEO of Ava Labs is Emin Gun Sirer (he has a weird name, IMO). It is made due to the sudden rise of the Bitcoin, believing that introducing a new coin might join the uptrend of an existing popular coin, and that always happens. Whenever Bitcoin crashes, other coins also crash and vice versa.

Now that we know something about the token, let’s then look at AvaxFury. It is said to be an investment company in the crypto world, created in March 2022 by an unknown founder, why? Because their website is registered privately that’s why I can’t find any leads or details about the founder. What they offer is 140% to 300% ROI in the span of 7-30 days using a smart contract and a decentralized app (DAPP) on the Avalanche blockchain network.

In order to apply for the program, you need to at least invest 0.1AVAX, which costs today at $1.61, wow. If you’re promised a 10-20% ROI within a day, then you’ll receive at most $2 top. So the bigger the investment, the higher the reward, no? And there’s a restriction that you can only make withdrawals every 6 hours with a maximum withdrawal amount of 100 AVAX. The system works by taking 10% of your investment as the fee and the remaining 90% will go to the smart contract for it to start earning.

You can also earn residual income by referring others to also invest in this program. They have a tracker on users who use your referral code and they offer commissions on that regard. Their compensation is based on a unilevel structure so in a sense, you’ll get percentages on deposits made by your own downline into the program whenever they invest. Basically, the more people invest through your referral, the more you will earn.

AvaxFury is already long gone, well not too long since it’s only been 3 months. But the fact that they didn’t even last at least 6 months is what gives us all the more reason to tag them as a scam. They’re gone, nowhere to be found, and took all the investors’ money that are entrusted to them. It’s not a return of investment, it’s putting you all back to zero. All your hard earned money, gone in just a blink of an eye. I feel sorry for those who are assured of joining in this kind of setup just to be betrayed at the end.

It is always a high risk high reward thing when dealing with the crypto market that’s why all of the professional crypto traders always tell us to “invest on what you can afford to lose”. That’s why it is better to learn it for yourself and not entrust your money to someone else. If you have all the free time in the world, there are many FREE online tutorials on the internet that you can easily learn from instead of getting swayed from the high ROI in such a short period of time. 

The crypto market is one of the most volatile markets we have right now. Promising 10-20% ROI? And daily at that? Yes, it is doable, but sometimes people tend to get greedy and invest more on what they can afford to lose. And if something goes awry, you have no one else to blame but yourself.  their CEO nor their founder was not made public, so you don’t know who you’re working/dealing with, so who will you chase after? It’s better off starting your own little business than taking risks into this kind of investment scheme.

TRENDING: Significantly Increase Your Income With The Help of This Program

About the author: If you want someone who will talk straight with you, respect your time, and show you a business that might actually work for you, you should watch this short video.